Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Factually speaking #4 (unedited)

I have a lot on my mind, but it is late and I'm not ready to begin a 30-minute writing exercise, so for now, facts will have to suffice.

1. If I could do it all over again, knowing what I know now, I'd be tempted to do it. I'm pondered this question quite often and wondered what that says about me. I think it makes me a lousy person.

2. I went to see one movie during the Thanksgiving weekend, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It was the weekly retro flick at a nearby theater. I had seen it once in my life. I enjoyed it. I am certain I'll take in another retro flick this winter.

3. I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on the big screen, by myself, at the budget theater, four months after it was released. I thought it was lame.

4. There is talk of a fifth Indiana Jones movie. I hope it happens, even if the last movie disappointed me.

5. I was born in Indiana.

6. I have never lived in Illinois, but my favorite sports teams are based in Chicago.

7. I'm not determined to live in Minnesota for the rest of my life, but I don't foresee moving any time soon.

No comments: