Thursday, January 27, 2011

Factually speaking #7 (unedited)

1. I enjoy having a blog, and I'd enjoy feedback on a few topics I write about, but I'm not going to beg for feedback, or attach my name to this blog. That means few people will ever read anything I write.

2. There are billions of blogs, yet I rarely find one that keeps me coming back. And like all good things, many of them come to an end, either by design or by happenstance.

3. Twitter is an incredible waste of time and I keep reading reports that back that up. It's not without value, but 99 percent of it is worthless noise.

4. The Internet has given us so much more than most of us ever imagined, but most people don't realize how much it takes away from us.

5. I understand the theory behind price points, but smaller candy bars make me sad.

No comments: