1. Several months ago I thought it would be interesting to get feedback from somebody, anybody, regarding my writing.
2. I had no interest, however, in sharing my blog with my friends or family, so I created a Twitter account as a means to promote the jukebox.
3. I learned that Twitter is a waste of time for 99 percent of us.
4. I no longer care about trying to generate an audience for this blog.
5. I don't care about a lot of things these days. Many of the things I use to care about no longer matter to me.