I went to a city council meeting this evening. I knew it would run a bit late, so I went late, 90 minutes late, but I never expected the meeting to last until 1 a.m.
That's probably the latest I have ever been at a city council meeting. I could have bailed out at 12:15 a.m., but I wanted to see how long the ridiculousness lasted, and I found out.
I wanted to start a string of blogs by tonight, but this will have to do. I hope to post a daily blog for the rest of the week. Topics to cover include:
• My weekend at the Fond du Lac County Fair, where I saw Tesla and Poison perform.
• Drew Carey's hiring as the new host of "The Price is Right." I have mixed feelings.
• Why I like "To Catch a Predator," on "Dateline NBC." And why I think it's a sad statement about society.
• Why D Cup should continue to have some sort of blog.
• Why I need to apply for the Blockbuster Video managerial training program before the end of the summer.
I'm sure there's more on my mind, but that's all I can think of at 2 a.m.