Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Factually speaking #2

Five fast facts since it's late and I'm tired:

1. I wrote a blog about Megabus in 2007. I have no idea how many people have read it, but last I looked, this site linked to my blog entry. (My link is the top "story" on the list.) I liked the headline he/she/it/they wrote for it.

2. For years I have wanted to take Amtrak from Minneapolis to Stinktown. One day I finally will.

3. The last time I visited Stinktown was March, 2008. I'd like to go the weekend of Dec. 3-5, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

4. For years I have heard about this cool Stinktown bar/restaurant called the Safe House, but I have yet to visit it.

5. My buddy Chip lives in Stinktown, and during the past week he spent $287.50 for a one-year eHarmony membership. I'll be blogging about online dating in the future. You've been warned.

No comments: