Wednesday, April 27, 2011

People #4 (unedited)

Coworker D is quite a character, and it will be interesting to see how her life turns out.

She's young, early 20s, and a bit wacky. I don't know much about her life, but I have been told she has had some legal troubles related to underage drinking.

When I first connected to her via Facebook, her profile suggested she was going to school at some post-secondary institution. She didn't strike me as the type to go to college and study, but that's just me being a jerk. I'm not sure where she's at with her studies.

I do know several months ago, or perhaps a year or more ago, she became engaged. At the age of 21 or 22 she was engaged. It happens, and sometimes people who get engaged that early in life have met their soul mate. But I'm increasingly convinced we don't really know who we are until our later 20s or 30s, if then. So I am skeptical of people who get married at a young age. Never mind the fact my grandparents were 18 and 19 when they got married and remained married for 57 years until my grandmother died. It's a different world we live in.

So Coworker D has been engaged for a while, but that ended recently. According to the one reference I glimpsed on Facebook, he ended their relationship. I have no insight into their relationship, but I was intrigued by the fact that Coworker D's engagement ended. On the one hand she's a super cute girl who is easy to get along with, for the most part. On the other hand she's a bit wacky, and seems like she could be more than a handful to deal with on a regular basis.

Perhaps Coworker D proves, yet again, that beauty is only skin deep. I hope I find out some day that she's as beautiful on the inside.

No comments: